Want to promote hands-on STEM education?
The ROK Blocks Adventures preschool and early primary curriculum kit combines advanced construction toy manipulatives with bright, engaging playmats and building plan sheets. ROK Blocks Adventures is not only fun - it is thoughtfully designed to make your early childhood classroom the ideal learning environment for the development of academic readiness and STEAM thinking skills.
Your ROK Blocks Adventures includes:
- ROK Block building pieces
- An Instructor's Guide including well-researched mentoring support for educators, along with alignments to early childhood benchmarks and school readiness skill sets.
- 4 Double-sided plan sheets/8 unique builds
- 1 Double-sided table top play mat
- 1 Sturdy Plastic Storage Bin
We provide the materials, you provide the mentor!
Who's using ROK Block Adventures in their classroom?
- San Diego Children's Discovery Museum - Escondido, CA
- The Center for Social and Academic Advancement & UCSD
- Mazel Day School - Brooklyn, NY
- Universidad Manuela Beltran - Bogota, Columbia
- The Longfellow School - San Deigo, CA
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda Amazonian Community of Cano Toaka
- Fort Gibson Public Schools Early Learning Center
- Crafton Elementary School
- UCSD Childcare Center
- 4-S Ranch County Library
- Nipigon Public Library
- University of San Diego
- New Hope Elementary
- Evergreen Preschool
- School on Wheels
- Pumpkin Patch Daycare
- Introduces Colors & Counting
- Hones Fine Motor Skills
- Promotes Hand-eye Coordination