Want to promote hands on STEM education?
The ROK Block Adventures preschool and early primary curriculum kit combines advanced construction toy manipulatives with bright, engaging play mats and building plan sheets. ROK Block Adventures is not only fun - it is thoughtfully designed to make your early childhood classroom the ideal learning environment for the development of academic readiness and STEAM thinking skills.
Your ROK Block Adventures includes:
- ROK Block building pieces
- An Instructor's Guide including well researched mentoring support for educators and alignments to early childhood benchmarks and school readiness skill sets.
- 4 Double-sided plan sheets/8 unique builds
- 1 Double-sided table top play mat
- 1 Sturdy Plastic Storage Bin
We provide the materials, you provide the mentor!
Who's using ROK Block Adventures in their classroom?
- San Diego Children's Discovery Museum, Escondido CA
- The Center for Social and Academic Advancement & UCSD
- Mazel Day School, Brooklyn NY
- Universidad Manuela Beltran, Bogota, Columbia
- The Longfellow School, San Deigo CA
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda Amazonian Community of Cano Toaka
- Fort Gibson Public Schools Early Learning Center
- Crafton Elementary School
- UCSD Childcare Center
- 4-S Ranch County Library
- Nipigon Public Library
- University of San Diego
- New Hope Elementary
- Evergreen Preschool
- School on Wheels
- Pumpkin Patch Daycare
- Introduces Colors & Counting
- Hones Fine Motor Skills
- Promotes Hand-eye Coordination